Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel St-Nicholas Review
Next to the St. Nicholas Gate on the Esplanade, this charming riverside hotel has been in the same family since 1885. As a result, the staff knows the Moselle area and the rest of the grand duchy well and will be happy to help you find the best vineyards, nicest hiking trails, and other prime local spots. The rooms are spacious, and some, like the top-floor suite, have fabulous river views and Jacuzzis. The outstanding Restaurant Lohengrin (reservations required) specializes in fish and other fresh ingredients and has an extensive international wine list. Half-board plans are good deals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges. Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic ... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more