Check Rates from our Partners
Aal Veinen Review
Dark, cozy, and casual, this 1683 inn serves simple food—bouchée à la reine (chicken à la king) with frites, omelets, cold sausage plates—and a wide selection of grilled meats, cooked in full view of the dining area over a sizzling wood fire. (If you've given up on pork chops, this is the place to get reacquainted.) Rooms upstairs are rustically furnished and tidy, with exposed beams, stucco, and oak armoires.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges. Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic ... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more