Sights & Attractions in Müllerthal/Le Petite Suisse
Things to Do in Echternach
Echternach was founded in 698 by St. Willibrord, who came from...
Musée de l'Abbaye
In the Middle Ages, Echternach was known throughout the Western...
|Museums / Galleries||Echternach|
Place du Marché
Echternach's cobbled Place du Marché, in the old town center...
Sts. Pierre et Paul
On a hill just behind the basilica, a church, Sts. Pierre et...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's