Au Vieux Moulin
Check Rates from our Partners
Au Vieux Moulin Review
Just outside of town, this family-run inn has simple country decor (yellow wallpaper, wooden furniture, and exposed wood beams) and clean, pleasant rooms. Six newer rooms have balconies and river views (no more than a stream really). The main attraction, however, is the restaurant ($$$), which serves fine French cuisine emphasizing fresh ingredients; the kitchen is particularly adept with lamb and fish. It is a member of the international Jeunes Restaurateurs, which spotlights up-and-coming chefs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
Back in January I got wonderful advice from everyone here on a possible itinerary for Switzerland in the fall. Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic ... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more