This excellent eatery—arguably the best in the Grand Duchy—enjoys the perfect setting on the banks of the Alzette river in the heart of the Grund district. The delightful creations prepared by head chef Illario Mosconi are not just the best Italian dishes you will taste in Luxembourg, they are among the finest you will encounter anywhere outside Italy. To discover how light and delicious homemade pasta can truly be in the hands of an expert, opt for the pasta tasting menu, which offers up a dozen or so snack-sized delights one after the other. The other dishes are, of course, equally fabulous.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges. Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more