Le Sud Review
On the fourth floor of a former brewery, this top-class establishment stands above the brasher bars of Rives de Clausen that surround it. The open kitchen at the back of the spacious industrial chic (read high ceilings and bare brick walls) dining room leaves chef Christophe Petra and his team nowhere to hide, but that's no problem for them since their mouth-watering creations are something to shout about. Don't miss out on the superb signature dish: pigeon fillet en croute, with foie gras and cabbage stuffing, and truffle mash. You're welcome to visit the bar on the floor above and enjoy the view from the terrace without a dinner reservation, if dressed smartly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges. Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more