Villeroy & Boch
Villeroy & Boch Review
Villeroy & Boch porcelain had been manufactured in Luxembourg since 1767, although production transferred to the Far East in 2010.
The factory outlet, on the northwest edge of town, remains however, and offers good reductions on virtually flawless goods, and rock-bottom bargains on pieces with slightly visible flaws. Rue de Rollingergrund 330, Bus 2. 4682-1278.
The glitzy main shop has a wide selection of high-quality, full-price goods and will ship. Rue du Fossé 2, between Grand'Rue and Pl. Guillaume. 46-33-43.
- Address: Luxembourg City
- Location: Luxembourg City
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- $2999 -- Croatia: 8-Night Escorted Trip w/Roundtrip Airfare Friendly Planet Travel
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- Seductive Spain IExplore
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air — $1,336 Sceptre Tours
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
This past July I took a 28 day trip to Europe, from Iceland to Slovenia and back again to Amsterdam. Read more
We are a family of 4 Adults and 3 kids (aged 3, 4 and 9) will be arriving (08:15 am) at Frankfurt on 9th July 2013 as part of our Europe visit. Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more