Boulevard Royal Review
Luxembourg's mini–Wall Street was once the main moat of the fortress. Lined with as many of the 225 foreign financial institutions as could squeeze onto the five-block street, boulevard Royal is the symbol of a financial center where the securities-trading operation has a higher turnover than that of the New York Stock Exchange. The pinstripe suits can get some relief from their labors by gazing at Niki de St. Phalle's large and brightly colored statue, La Tempérance, which adorns their street.
- Address: Between Pl. de Bruxelles and Côte d'Eich, Luxembourg City
- Location: Luxembourg City
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
I have some questions regarding a two-week itinerary in Europe in May, and what better place to ask a question than Fodor, correct?
My current work contract ends at the end of this month, Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more