Restaurant Arpège Review
A serene refuge near the busy train station, this quaint neighborhood spot is hidden on an easily missed side street. The menu changes every few months, but always includes fresh seasonal ingredients, including beef, pork, and lamb, all prepared in simple country style. The 20-table dining area is decorated with rattan furniture and soothing original art.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
Hi all, my fiance and I are planning a trip to Europe in mid-March. Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic ... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more