Christophe Colomb and Marco Polo
Check Rates from our Partners
Christophe Colomb and Marco Polo Review
These simple, straightforward hotels, under the same management and located a few blocks from each other, are two peas in a pod, both providing clean, well-furnished accommodations. Bathrooms are small but functional. The train station is a short walk away. There is a 7 day minimum stay.
- Address: Christophe Colomb, rue d'Anvers, 10, Luxembourg City, L1130 | Map It
- Phone: 408–4141
- Website: www.christophe-colomb.lu
- Location: Luxembourg City
- 24 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Marco Polo, rue du Fort Neipperg, 27, Luxembourg City, L2230, 406–4141, 40–48–84
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
Back in January I got wonderful advice from everyone here on a possible itinerary for Switzerland in the fall. Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic ... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more