Mousel's Cantine Review
Directly adjoining the former Mousel brewery, now the Rives de Clausen entertainment district, this comfortable, wood-paneled café serves up heaping platters of local specialties—braised and grilled ham, sausage, broad beans, and fried potatoes—to be washed down with crockery steins of creamy Gezwickelte Béier (unfiltered beer). The front café is brighter, but the tiny fluorescent-lighted dining room has windows into the brewery. Although the equipment is authentic, most of Mousel beer is now brewed at the plant in Diekirch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
I have some questions regarding a two-week itinerary in Europe in May, and what better place to ask a question than Fodor, correct?
My current work contract ends at the end of this month, Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more