Nightlife & the Arts in Luxembourg City
Luxembourg City Nightlife
Luxembourg City hosts a disproportionate number of arts events for its size. Watch for posters on kiosks, and check the City Tourist Office on the Place Guillaume II, where tickets to many events are sold.
Tickets to performances at the Grand Theater (Rond-Point Robert Schuman 14796-3900www.theatres.lu) are also sold at its box office.
The free City Magazine, offers up-to-date events listings; it is available from bookstores and magazine stands, as well as from the tourist office. The English-language web site www.352luxmag.lu also carries listings, as does the weekly Agendalux, which can be found all over town, or downloaded from www.agendalux.lu.
Browse Luxembourg City Nightlife
Browse Luxembourg City Nightlife By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe