At a Glance
- views of the valley
- peace and quiet
- excellent service
- stuffy decor
- a hike from town
- open balconies offer little privacy
Check Rates from our Partners
Park-Hotel Sonnenhof Review
With pleasant views of the valley below and mountains beyond, this hillside retreat offers a leafy respite from the crowds. Travelers intent on parking themselves in velvet chaise lounges or fragrant rose gardens for an hour or two will love it here. The hotel's salons and guest rooms are filled with medieval antiques, impressive woodwork, and theatrical red velvet drapes that Cinderella herself might have sewn. The subterranean pool is covered in mosiac tiles and transports you to another world entirely.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
For anyone traveling to Paris for a short duration, hope you can benefit from our trip details.
read at: http://www.travelplannersblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/around-paris-in-three-days.html
P.S. I will be Read more
Sorry for the delay in getting to this portion of the trip. Read more
My Nana and I decided we wanted to do some bonding and take a trip to Europe. Nana was nice enough to offer to pay if we stuck to a few conditions =)
1. She insist we use a tour company. Read more