Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- views of the valley
- peace and quiet
- excellent service
- stuffy decor
- a hike from town
- open balconies offer little privacy
Check Rates from our Partners
Park-Hotel Sonnenhof Review
With pleasant views of the valley below and mountains beyond, this hillside retreat offers a leafy respite from the crowds. Travelers intent on parking themselves in velvet chaise lounges or fragrant rose gardens for an hour or two will love it here. The hotel's salons and guest rooms are filled with medieval antiques, impressive woodwork, and theatrical red velvet drapes that Cinderella herself might have sewn. The subterranean pool is covered in mosiac tiles and transports you to another world entirely.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
We are spending three days in Amsterdam, five in Rome, two in Florence and three days in Venice the first 2 weeks of May. Read more