Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Schaedler Keramik Review
Though shops on the main street of Vaduz carry samples of the local dark-glaze pottery painted with folksy flowers and figures, the central source is 8 km (5 miles) north of Vaduz at Schaedler Keramik. Simpler household pottery as well as the traditional and often ornate hand-painted pieces are available for sale. Pottery making is demonstrated daily, and the shop is open weekdays 8–5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Below are a few activities we would like to do in UK. Read more