Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Schaedler Keramik Review
Though shops on the main street of Vaduz carry samples of the local dark-glaze pottery painted with folksy flowers and figures, the central source is 8 km (5 miles) north of Vaduz at Schaedler Keramik. Simpler household pottery as well as the traditional and often ornate hand-painted pieces are available for sale. Pottery making is demonstrated daily, and the shop is open weekdays 8–5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
stayed at many wonderful resorts in europe and were shocked by rude and defensive comments by staff members at hotel du lac in riva la garda. Read more
We traveled to Portugal this April, to get away from the last of the worst Canadian winter in a decade. Read more
We will be making a 5-day trip to Switzerland during the last week of May, traveling from Geneva to Zurich. Read more