Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Here you'll find rich Austrian-French cuisine in all its buttery glory prepared by Sebastian Fink. The unpretentious former chef, Felix Real, still presides over the 20,000-bottle wine cellar. There's an abundance of game in season, richly sauced seafood, and soufflés. The ambience is old school, and even the salads are prepared at your table. Downstairs, the more casual Stübli atmosphere is just right for Geschnetzeltes mit Rösti (veal in cream sauce with hash brown potatoes).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more