Here you'll find rich Austrian-French cuisine in all its buttery glory prepared by Sebastian Fink. The unpretentious former chef, Felix Real, still presides over the 20,000-bottle wine cellar. There's an abundance of game in season, richly sauced seafood, and soufflés. The ambience is old school, and even the salads are prepared at your table. Downstairs, the more casual Stübli atmosphere is just right for Geschnetzeltes mit Rösti (veal in cream sauce with hash brown potatoes).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So, I did not expect to be following up my last report on this subject (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/10-days-hardly-in-paris-wandering-the-ile-de-france.cfm) so quickly, but plans for anothe Read more
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
I am travelling from France to Paris via TGV the tram on the 24/12/2013. Read more