Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Here you'll find rich Austrian-French cuisine in all its buttery glory prepared by Sebastian Fink. The unpretentious former chef, Felix Real, still presides over the 20,000-bottle wine cellar. There's an abundance of game in season, richly sauced seafood, and soufflés. The ambience is old school, and even the salads are prepared at your table. Downstairs, the more casual Stübli atmosphere is just right for Geschnetzeltes mit Rösti (veal in cream sauce with hash brown potatoes).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! Read more
Is Tram 28 safe to travel with kids and stroller/pram? Read more