Liechtenstein's small postal museum demonstrates the principality's history as a maker of beautifully designed, limited-edition postage stamps.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Altstadt on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $300+/Nt Expedia
- Z?rich Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $179+/Nt Save with Expedia, $74/night less
- Book in Z?rich: Save at the Sorell Zurichberg in May Fr $311+/Nt — $311 Save with Expedia, $75/night less
- Special deal: 4-Star Central Plaza Fr $305+/Nt — $305 Expedia
- Visit Z?rich for Less: Hotels Fr $113+/Nt — $113 Travelocity
I've been going to Europe for about 25 years and when I was younger I relished fancy meals, long tasting menus, staying at a chateau that had a cooking school, etc. Read more
Just back from two weeks in Ireland. Read more
We are leaving for Europe this weekend for 19 days and plan to spend time in all of the cities listed.
We have a timeshare in the Salzburg area and plan on staying there either 4 or 5 days depending o Read more