Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein (Liechtenstein Museum of Art)
Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein (Liechtenstein Museum of Art) Review
The gorgeous black box that is the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein offers frequently changing exhibitions of modern art. Don't come expecting old Dutch masters, as this collection embraces Basquiat, Warhol, and Donald Judd, as well as lesser-known rising stars like Bill Bollinger and Günter Fruhtrunk. The casual café is one of Vaduz's cooler spots, a great place to relax with a volume from the well-curated bookshop.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92-$113 -- Italy: Central Rome Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Accor Hotels
- $142-$165 -- Central London Hotel Through Summer, 30% Off ibis London Euston St. Pancras
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- Splendors of Sicily IExplore
When choosing a town for my first Amalfi coast visit, I wanted the best restaurant options within walking distance and also somewhere from which I could easily reach Pompeii. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I have two free days in London, after my tour finishes.
I am thinking of doing
day 1: Windsor & Hampton court
day 2: Cambridge & Constable Country
(What do you think?? The first option for me Read more