Pisa & LuccaBack to The Best of Tuscany »
Pisa's Campo dei Miracoli—the square that includes the Duomo, the Baptistery, and the Leaning Tower—is one of the most dramatic settings in all of Italy. The views from Pisa along the river Arno are another top attraction. In Lucca, ramparts built in the 16th and 17th centuries enclose a charming town filled with churches (99 of them), terra-cotta roofs, and cobblestone streets where well-heeled locals get around by bicycle.
Learn more about Pisa »
- Art and Culture
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's