Although it is one of the most romantic cities in the world, Paris is also one of the most kid-friendly. Pint-sized visitors can still appreciate the city's museums (as long as the visit is kept short) and kids will love to climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe, or see the views from the Eiffel Tower. Catch a puppet show at the Marionettes des Champs-Elysees, or sail a boat in one of the city's garden ponds.
Learn more about Paris »
- Art and Culture
- Take your pick from the city's top museums, including the Louvre, Musée Grévin (a wax museum) or the Centre Georges Pompidou. Just remember to keep visits quick.
- Get some exercise, and be awed by the views, with a climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe. Or take an elevator to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Head to the Jardin des Tuileries, where kids can sail boats in the fountains. There's also a carousel, and in the summer, an amusement park and pony rides.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe