Although it is one of the most romantic cities in the world, Paris is also one of the most kid-friendly. Pint-sized visitors can still appreciate the city's museums (as long as the visit is kept short) and kids will love to climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe, or see the views from the Eiffel Tower. Catch a puppet show at the Marionettes des Champs-Elysees, or sail a boat in one of the city's garden ponds.
Learn more about Paris »
- Art and Culture
- Take your pick from the city's top museums, including the Louvre, Musée Grévin (a wax museum) or the Centre Georges Pompidou. Just remember to keep visits quick.
- Get some exercise, and be awed by the views, with a climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe. Or take an elevator to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Head to the Jardin des Tuileries, where kids can sail boats in the fountains. There's also a carousel, and in the summer, an amusement park and pony rides.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's