Disneyland ParisBack to France with Kids »
No matter what you happen to think of Mickey Mouse, it's guaranteed that your kids will love it Disneyland Paris, or Euro Disney as it is officially called. This park offers a French twist on Mickey and company (wine and beer is served at sit-down restaurants). There are so many parks-within-the-parks that everyone in the family will find something that will appeal to them.
- Art and Culture
- Start off in Disneyland Park, the original theme park, which consists of five different "lands." Look out for the Disney parade along Main Street U.S.A and get spooked at Phantom Manor.
- One of the park's newest attractions is the Jules Verne-inspired Space Mountain Mission 2, which pretends to catapult exploronauts into the Milky Way.
- Walt Disney Studios is divided into four production zones, where visitors can see stunt shows, animation, and a behind-the-scenes tour of film location sites.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's