Delft's is a city of cobblestone streets and time-burnished canals. Home to Vermeer, it was the setting for some of his best paintings.
Learn more about Delft »
- Art and Culture
- Delft is a tiny Amsterdam, with smaller canals and bridges, a pleasure to explore on foot.
- At the Lambert van Meerten Museum, browse an impressive collection of furniture and earthenware.
- The town hosts a week of chamber music at the Prinsenhof the last week of August.
- The Delft Jazz and Blues Festival takes place at the end of August.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's