- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
The multilingual staff of the Venice tourism office (041/5298711 www.turismovenezia.it) can provide directions and up-to-the-minute information. Its free, quarterly Show and Events Calendar lists current happenings and venue hours. Tourist office branches are at Marco Polo Airport; the Venezia Santa Lucia train station; Garage Comunale, on Piazzale Roma; at Piazza San Marco near Museo Correr at the southwest corner; the Venice Pavilion (including a Venice-centered bookstore), on the riva (canal-front street) between the San Marco vaporetto stop and the Royal Gardens; and on the Lido at the main vaporetto stop. The train-station branch is open daily 8-6:30; other branches generally open at 9:30.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's