Sights & Attractions in Venice
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Cannaregio
Antico Cimitero Ebraico
You might complete your circuit of Jewish Venice with a visit...
One of the postcard sights of Venice, this exquisite Venetian...
|Museums / Galleries||Cannaregio|
The interior walls of this early-18th-century church resemble...
The neighborhood that gave the world the word ghetto is today...
|Religious Sites, Neighborhoods / Streets||Cannaregio|
Though built toward the middle of the 14th century, this church...
Hallowed as the place of Richard Wagner's death and today's Venice's...
|Castles / Palaces||Cannaregio|
Santa Maria dei Miracoli
Tiny yet harmoniously proportioned, this Renaissance gem, built...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe