Sights & Attractions in Venice
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Cannaregio
One of the postcard sights of Venice, this exquisite Venetian...
|Museums / Galleries||Cannaregio|
The interior walls of this early-18th-century church resemble...
The neighborhood that gave the world the word ghetto is today...
|Religious Sites, Neighborhoods / Streets||Cannaregio|
Though built toward the middle of the 14th century, this church...
Hallowed as the place of Richard Wagner's death and today's Venice's...
|Castles / Palaces||Cannaregio|
For Tiepolo fans, trekking to the outer reaches of a pleasant...
Santa Maria dei Miracoli
Tiny yet harmoniously proportioned, this Renaissance gem, built...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes go-today
- $899 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise — $649 Royal Caribbean