Hotel Foscari Palace
At a Glance
- lovely view over the rooftops and Grand Canal from the terrace
- handy for walking, vaporetto, and gondola traghetto
- on a busy square
- has a less distinctively Venetian feel than some other options
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Foscari Palace Review
Rooms in this extensively renovated palace overlook the Grand Canal or the bustling Campo Santo Sofia, and plush, traditional furnishings and extensive use of marble and blond wood trim contribute to a relaxed yet gracious ambience. Rooms 302 and 303 have balconies overlooking the campo, and a rooftop terrace offers truly spectacular views of Venice. The top-floor junior suite has its own terrace. All rooms have hydro-massage bathtubs.
- Address: Campo Santo Sofia, Cannaregio 4200/1/2, Cannaregio, Venice, 30121 | Map It
- Phone: 041/5297611
- Website: www.hotelfoscaripalace.com
- Subway: Vaporetto: Ca' d'Oro
- Location: Cannaregio
- 23 rooms, 1 junior suite, 2 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Venice for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More