- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Ruzzini Palace Hotel
At a Glance
- excellent service
- a luminous, aristocratic ambience
- the walk from San Zaccaria or Rialto includes two bridges and can be cumbersome for those with mobility issues or significant amounts of luggage
- relatively far from a vaporetto stop
- no restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Ruzzini Palace Hotel Review
Public rooms are Renaissance- and Baroque-style, with soaring spaces, Venetian terrazzo flooring, frescoed and open-beamed ceilings, and Murano chandeliers, while guest rooms are essays in historic style but come integrated with contemporary furnishings and appointments. Even the smaller rooms are quite comfortable, and some of the larger doubles and suites showcase paintings by Tiepolo's maestro, Gregorio Lazzarini. Suites are supplied with coffeemakers, bathrobes, and DVD players.
- Address: Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Castello 5866, Castello, Venice, 30122 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2410447
- Website: www.ruzzinipalace.com
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: San Zaccaria or Rialto.
- Location: Castello
- 19 rooms, 6 junior suites, 3 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
We will be picking up a rental car at the Airport in Rome, Italy, on April 19 around noon and will immediately start driving South. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more