Ruzzini Palace Hotel
At a Glance
- excellent service
- a luminous, aristocratic ambience
- the walk from San Zaccaria or Rialto includes two bridges and can be cumbersome for those with mobility issues or significant amounts of luggage
- relatively far from a vaporetto stop
- no restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Ruzzini Palace Hotel Review
Public rooms are Renaissance- and Baroque-style, with soaring spaces, Venetian terrazzo flooring, frescoed and open-beamed ceilings, and Murano chandeliers, while guest rooms are essays in historic style but come integrated with contemporary furnishings and appointments. Even the smaller rooms are quite comfortable, and some of the larger doubles and suites showcase paintings by Tiepolo's maestro, Gregorio Lazzarini. Suites are supplied with coffeemakers, bathrobes, and DVD players.
- Address: Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Castello 5866, Castello, Venice, 30122 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2410447
- Website: www.ruzzinipalace.com
- Subway: Vaporetto: San Zaccaria or Rialto
- Location: Castello
- 19 rooms, 6 junior suites, 3 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Venice for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More