- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Ruzzini Palace Hotel
At a Glance
- excellent service
- a luminous, aristocratic ambience
- the walk from San Zaccaria or Rialto includes two bridges and can be cumbersome for those with mobility issues or significant amounts of luggage
- relatively far from a vaporetto stop
- no restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Ruzzini Palace Hotel Review
Public rooms are Renaissance- and Baroque-style, with soaring spaces, Venetian terrazzo flooring, frescoed and open-beamed ceilings, and Murano chandeliers, while guest rooms are essays in historic style but come integrated with contemporary furnishings and appointments. Even the smaller rooms are quite comfortable, and some of the larger doubles and suites showcase paintings by Tiepolo's maestro, Gregorio Lazzarini. Suites are supplied with coffeemakers, bathrobes, and DVD players.
- Address: Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Castello 5866, Castello, Venice, 30122 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2410447
- Website: www.ruzzinipalace.com
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: San Zaccaria or Rialto.
- Location: Castello
- 19 rooms, 6 junior suites, 3 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We've rented out our house for another three months and have hit the road. Read more
After countless hours within these forums, I’ve built a draft itinerary for our upcoming 5 week holiday in Europe next July/Aug (flying in and out from Paris)
For those that have experienced Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more