At a Glance
- tranquil atmosphere
- attentive service
- authentic period renovation
- good location near the Frari
- a bit of a walk from the vaporetto stop
- no Wi-Fi in rooms
Locanda Sant'Agostin Review
You'll find enough classic Venetian characteristics to remind of you where you are, but not so many as to be stuffy or ostentatious. The homey yet elegant feel is accentuated by period furniture, parquet and Venetian terrazzo flooring, and tall windows, some of which open onto small balconies (ask for a room with a canal view). While you're not "steps from San Marco," you are still handy to some major tourist attractions, in addition to the characteristic shopping, eateries, and residential ambience in San Polo and Santa Croce. Service is personal, thorough, and thoughtful. There's no elevator, but all rooms are on one level, one flight up.
- Address: Campo Sant'Agostin, San Polo 2344, San Polo, Venice, 30125 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2759414
- Website: www.locandasantagostin.com
- Subway: Vaporetto: San Stae, San Silvestro, or San Tomà
- Location: San Polo
- 9 rooms, 1 junior suite
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Venice for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More