- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
At a Glance
- tranquil atmosphere
- attentive service
- authentic period renovation
- a bit of a walk from the vaporetto stop
- no Wi-Fi in rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Locanda Sant'Agostin Review
In this meticulously restored boutique hotel you'll find enough classic Venetian characteristics to remind of you where you are, but not so many as to be stuffy or ostentatious. The homey yet elegant feel is accentuated by period furniture, parquet and Venetian terrazzo flooring, and tall windows, some of which open onto small balconies (ask for a room with a canal view). While you're not "steps from San Marco," you are handy to the Frari and the Scuola di San Rocco, the Campo San Polo and the Rialto, and all the characteristic shopping, eateries, and residential ambience of San Polo and Santa Croce. Service is personal, thorough, and thoughtful. There's no elevator, but all rooms are on one level, one flight up.
- Address: Campo Sant'Agostin, San Polo 2344, Venice, 30125 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2759414
- Website: www.locandasantagostin.com
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: San Stae, San Silvestro, or San Tomà.
- Location: San Polo
- 9 rooms, 1 junior suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes go-today
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise — $549 Royal Caribbean
- $699 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise — $699 Royal Caribbean
Here are the details of my trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence with my husband in May-June 2010. Read more
Here are the details of my trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with a base in Positano) with my husband in May 2009. Read more
I like my pair of Jambu Ocean - http://www.sneakersseekers.com/Jambu-WJ13OCE-Womens-Ocean-Sandal/dp/B00BVBZ98U
but I am not sure if that is on ok footwear to wear during the day in Italy. They are comfortable Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more