- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
At a Glance
- some canal views
- Wi-Fi is free
- no outdoor breakfast area or bar
- standard rooms are very small
- rooms on lower floors can be noisy
- for this price you might try for much grander hotels
Check Rates from our Partners
Acqua Palace Review
The Caputo family wanted to name its accommodation to recall Venice's perpetual relationship with water, particularly since the five-story former Scalfarotto residence hovers over one of the most gondola-traversed canals in the city. Silk-rope ties back richly toned damask drapes from tall windows to create an opulent yet intimate atmosphere in guest rooms and common areas. A few of the marble-tiled baths have bathtubs. Some suites have balconies overlooking the canal; the highest ones add rooftop views.
- Address: Calle della Malvasia, Castello 1083, Castello, Venice, 30122 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2960442
- Website: www.aquapalace.it
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: Rialto.
- Location: Castello
- 12 rooms, 5 junior suites, 6 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Jan.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We've rented out our house for another three months and have hit the road. Read more
After countless hours within these forums, I’ve built a draft itinerary for our upcoming 5 week holiday in Europe next July/Aug (flying in and out from Paris)
For those that have experienced Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more