- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Ca' Sagredo Hotel
At a Glance
- excellent location
- authentic yet comfortable renovation of Venice's patrician past
- more opulent than intimate
Check Rates from our Partners
Ca' Sagredo Hotel Review
A study in Venetian opulence, this expansive palace has been the Sagredo family residence since the mid-1600s and has the decor to prove it: the massive staircase has Longhi frescoes soaring above it and the large common areas are adorned with original art by Tiepolo, Longhi, and Ricci, among others. Guest rooms are traditional Venetian style, some retaining original art and architectural elements, many with full or partial canal and rooftop views; flooring might be Venetian terrazzo, wood parquet, or plush carpeting. One suite even offers a private rooftop balcony. Although the hotel website advertises antique furniture, most of the pieces are modern copies—but there's no doubt about the Venetian 18th-century frescoes!
- Address: Campo Santa Sofia, Cannaregio 4198/99, Cannaregio, Venice, 30121 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2413111
- Website: www.casagredohotel.com
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: Ca' d'Oro.
- Location: Cannaregio
- 42 rooms, 2 junior suites, 3 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We've rented out our house for another three months and have hit the road. Read more
After countless hours within these forums, I’ve built a draft itinerary for our upcoming 5 week holiday in Europe next July/Aug (flying in and out from Paris)
For those that have experienced Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more