At a Glance
- historic residence with Grand Canal views
- helpful staff
- a bit of a walk from the vaporetto stop
- credit cards accepted only for stays of two or more nights
Check Rates from our Partners
Ca' Angeli Review
The heirs of an important Venetian architect have transformed his former residence, on the third and top floors of a palace along the Grand Canal, into an elegant lodging with views of either the Grand Canal or a side canal—or in the case of the smallish Room 6, rooftops from a terrace twice the size of the room. The inn retains a traditional yet innovative style instilled by the former owner—most of the furniture was his, including an 18th-century briar-wood bureau, and there's a private library accessible to guests. A rich breakfast, including select cheeses and meats from local producers, is served in a salon overlooking the Grand Canal. There's also an attic apartment.
- Address: Calle del Traghetto de la Madoneta, San Polo 1434, San Polo, Venice, 30125 | Map It
- Phone: 041/5232480
- Website: www.caangeli.it
- Subway: Vaporetto: San Silvestro
- Location: San Polo
- 6 rooms, 1 suite, 1 apartment
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.