Locanda San Barnaba
At a Glance
- garden and terrace
- close to vaporetto stop
- traditional furnishings make spacious rooms attractive and welcoming
- no elevator, minibar, or Internet access
Locanda San Barnaba Review
This family-run, value-for-money establishment is housed in a 16th-century palazzo and, if you're lucky, you'll bag one of the superior rooms or the double that have original 18th-century frescoes; one junior suite has two small balconies and is exceptionally luminous. The arched openings in the private garden wall peek through to the side canal; head upstairs to relax on the tiled, rooftop terrace. There's no elevator, but the accommodating staff will happily assist with your luggage (a ground-level room is available, too). All guest rooms are spacious.
- Address: Calle del Traghetto, Dorsoduro 2785–2786, Dorsoduro, Venice, 30123 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2411233
- Website: www.locanda-sanbarnaba.com
- Subway: Vaporetto: Ca' Rezzonico
- Location: Dorsoduro
- 11 rooms, 2 junior suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Venice for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More