- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Hotel ai Mori d'Oriente
At a Glance
- quiet area
- modern structure
- nice for families
- canal-side bar for breakfast or cocktails
- a bit remote from San Marco
- fee for Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel ai Mori d'Oriente Review
The theme here, reflected in the decor, is Venice's connection with the exotic East. Some rooms and suites overlook the expansive canal along the Fondamenta della Sensa, one of the bright, broad byways typical of the upper Cannaregio district. In good weather, you can also take breakfast or a Venetian spritz cocktail at a sunny table along the canal. Though the atmosphere harkens back to Venice's past, facilities and amenities are everything you'd expect from a 21st-century establishment, and the staff is accommodating. Ask about the type and location of room you're reserving when booking; rooms overlooking the canal are especially pleasant.
- Address: Fondamenta della Sensa, Cannaregio 3319, Venice, 30131 | Map It
- Phone: 041/711001
- Website: www.morihotel.com
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: San Marcuola or Madonna dell'Orto.
- Location: Cannaregio
- 19 rooms, 2 junior suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92 & up -- Italy: Luxe Hotel Sale in Summer, 50% Off Accor Hotels
- $259 -- Venice: Luxury Boutique Hotel thru Summer, $45 Off LaGare Hotel Venezia Mgallery Collection
- $1799 & up -- Italy 3-City, 9-Night Trip w/Air, Car & Train Europe Express
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
You never realize how dependent you are on the internet until you don't have it for a whole week! Read more
A THREE WEEK DRIVE THROUGH THE LESSER KNOWN TOWNS
OF ADRIATIC ITALY
May 21-June 11, 2013
By Irma Gurman
My husband, myself and our cousins have been to Italy many times, but we have never visited Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Need we say more? ... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more