- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fiaschetteria Toscana Review
Contrary to what the name suggests, there's nothing Tuscan about this restaurant's menu. It was formerly a Tuscan wine-and-oil storehouse, and it's worth a visit for its courteous service, fine, but essentially conventional, no-surprises cooking, and ample cellar. The owners, Albino and Mariuccia Busatto, make their presence felt as they walk among the well-appointed tables, opening special bottles of wine and discussing the menu. Gastronomic highlights include a light tagliolini neri al ragù di astice (thin black noodles served with a delicate lobster sauce), and zabaglione.
- Address: Campo San Giovanni Crisostomo, Cannaregio 5719, Cannaregio, Venice, 30121 | Map It
- Phone: 041/5285281
- Website: www.fiaschetteriatoscana.it
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: Rialto.
- Location: Cannaregio
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues. and 4 wks in July and Aug. No lunch Wed.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We've rented out our house for another three months and have hit the road. Read more
Is it customary to leave a gratuity for the chambermaids in Europe? Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more