- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Fiaschetteria Toscana Review
Contrary to what the name suggests, there's nothing Tuscan about this restaurant's menu. It was formerly a Tuscan wine-and-oil storehouse, and it's worth a visit for its courteous service, fine, but essentially conventional, no-surprises cooking, and ample cellar. The owners, Albino and Mariuccia Busatto, make their presence felt as they walk among the well-appointed tables, opening special bottles of wine and discussing the menu. Gastronomic highlights include a light tagliolini neri al ragù di astice (thin black noodles served with a delicate lobster sauce), and zabaglione.
- Address: Campo San Giovanni Crisostomo, Cannaregio 5719, Cannaregio, Venice, 30121 | Map It
- Phone: 041/5285281
- Website: www.fiaschetteriatoscana.it
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: Rialto.
- Location: Cannaregio
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues. and 4 wks in July and Aug. No lunch Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
We will be picking up a rental car at the Airport in Rome, Italy, on April 19 around noon and will immediately start driving South. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more