Santa Maria della Pietà
At a Glance
- space, light, and views at a good price
- not luxurious
- few amenities. A bit overpriced, especially since rooms do not all have private bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Santa Maria della Pietà Review
Though this casa per ferie (vacation house) is more spartan than sumptuous, there's more light and space here than in many of Venice's four-star lodgings. The hotel, which occupies the upper floors of two historic palaces, has large windows, restored Venetian terrazzo floors, and a huge rooftop terrace with a coffee shop, a bar, and unobstructed lagoon views. On top of these advantages, it's well situated—just 100 yards from the main waterfront and about a 10-minute walk from St. Mark's. The shared bathrooms are plentiful, spacious, and clean. Some rooms have en suite baths, and family rooms with up to six beds are available.
- Address: Calle della Pietà, Castello 3701, Castello, Venice, 30122 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2443639
- Website: www.pietavenezia.org/it/istituto/casa_per_ferie/
- Subway: Vaporetto: Arsenale or San Zaccaria
- Location: Castello
- 15 rooms with shared bath
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
View deals in Venice for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More