Modern, hip, and complemented by a nice internal garden, this welcoming bar anchors the south end of Campo Santa Margherita, the liveliest campo in Venice. You can have piadine sandwiches, salads, and drinks while watching soccer games on a massive screen inside, or sit at the tables in the campo. Despite being close to the university, Orange is frequented primarily by young working people from the mainland and tourists.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We had such a good time on our trip to Northern Italy in 2012 that we decided to plan another trip to Italy with our friends for a cou... Read more
Here is a rundown of our month in Puglia with a side trip to Matera. I hope that it will be a fun read. It may not be so helpful as ... Read more