- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Perugia's bus station is in Piazza Partigiani, which you can reach by taking the escalators from the town center.
Sulga Line. Perugia is served by the Sulga Line, which has daily departures to Rome's Stazione Tiburtina and to Florence's Piazza Adua. 075/5009641. www.sulga.it.
Bucci. Connections between Rome, Spoleto, and the Marches are provided by the bus company Bucci. 800/664332 or 0722/376738. www.adriabus.eu.
Local bus services between all the major and minor towns of Umbria are good. Some of the routes in rural areas are designed to serve as many places as possible and are, therefore, quite roundabout and slow. Schedules change often, so consult with local tourist offices before setting out.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise Royal Caribbean
- Impressions of Italy IExplore
- $2108 & up -- Italy: 6-Nt. 3-City Escape w/Breakfast & Air — $2,108 Sceptre Tours
- Kingdom of Sicily — $6,265 IExplore