Sights & Attractions in Umbria and the Marches
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Spoleto
Spoleto became a Roman colony in the 3rd century BC, but the best...
|Houses / Mansions||Spoleto|
The 12th-century Romanesque facade received a Renaissance face-lift...
Built in the mid-14th century for Cardinal Egidio Albornoz, this...
Ponte delle Torri
Standing massive and graceful through the deep gorge that separates...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Spoleto|
The Romans who colonized the city in 241 BC constructed this...
|Museums / Galleries||Spoleto|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe