Sights & Attractions in Umbria and the Marches
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Gubbio
Basilica di Sant'Ubaldo
Gubbio's famous ceri—three 16-foot-tall pillars crowned with statues...
On a narrow street on the highest tier of the town, the Duomo...
For a bracing ride to the top of Monte Ingino, hop on the funicular...
Palazzo dei Consoli
Gubbio's striking Piazza Grande is dominated by this medieval...
|Museums / Galleries, Government Buildings||Gubbio|
This scaled-down copy of the Palazzo Ducale in Urbino (Gubbio...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Gubbio|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe