Sights & Attractions in Umbria and the Marches
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Spoleto became a Roman colony in the 3rd century BC, but the best...
|Houses / Mansions||Spoleto|
Severe yet mystical, the Cathedral of San Lorenzo is most famous...
Built in the mid-14th century for Cardinal Egidio Albornoz, this...
Museo Archeologico Nazionale
An excellent collection of Etruscan artifacts from throughout...
|Museums / Galleries||Perugia|
Santa Maria Sopra Minerva
Dating from the time of the Emperor Augustus (27 BC–AD 14), this...
The Romans who colonized the city in 241 BC constructed this...
|Museums / Galleries||Spoleto|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe