- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
Santa Maria Sopra Minerva
Santa Maria Sopra Minerva Review
Dating from the time of the Emperor Augustus (27 BC–AD 14), this structure was originally dedicated to the Roman goddess of wisdom, in later times used as a monastery and prison before being converted into a church in the 16th century. The expectations raised by the perfect classical facade are not met by the interior, which was subjected to a thorough Baroque transformation in the 17th century.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are planning a trip in July ( planning late i know)
We are looking at 3 countries in 4 weeks , possible?
Anyone have a similar itinerary?
including major attractions,
any help would be greatly Read more
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more
I am going to Italy, specifically Rome, this summer and I have been researching adapters for the outlets. I am just confused on what type of adapter I should get. I plan on charging my iPhone, google Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more