A small, cypress-lined courtyard and porch stand in front of this delightful Renaissance church. On the main altar is a fresco by Luca Signorelli, the Deposition of Christ, painted around 1510. On the left wall is another fresco by Signorelli of the Madonna and Child, which was plastered over in 1768 and rediscovered in 1847. To visit the church, ring the custodian's doorbell on the left-hand side of the building.
Via S. Niccolò, Cortona, 52044, Italy