Sights & Attractions in Tuscany
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Lucca
The blind arches on the cathedral's facade are a fine example...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue), Religious Sites||Lucca|
Museo Nazionale di Villa Guinigi
On the eastern end of the historic center, this sadly overlooked...
|Museums / Galleries||Lucca|
Passeggiata delle Mura
Any time of day when the weather is nice, you can find the citizens...
|Parks, Viewpoints, Promenades / Boardwalks||Lucca|
Piazza dell'Anfiteatro Romano
Here's where the ancient Roman amphitheater once stood; some...
|Squares, Archaeological Sites||Lucca|
A 14th-century mosaic decorates the facade of this church just...
San Michele in Foro
The facade here is even more fanciful than that of the Duomo...
The tower of the medieval Palazzo Guinigi contains one of the...
|Architectural Sites, Viewpoints||Lucca|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's