Sights & Attractions in Tuscany
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Tuscany
Abbazia di Sant'Antimo
It's well worth your while to go out of your way to visit this...
|Religious Sites||Abbazia di Sant'Antimo|
Basilica di San Francesco
The famous Piero della Francesca frescoes depicting The Legend...
After it had lain unseen for possibly 700 years, a crypt was...
Siena's cathedral is beyond question one of the finest Gothic...
Leaning Tower (Torre Pendente)
Legend holds that Galileo conducted an experiment on the nature...
Museo dell'Opera Metropolitana
Part of the unfinished nave of what was to have been a new cathedral...
|Museums / Galleries||Siena|
Piazza del Campo
The fan-shaped Piazza del Campo, known simply as il Campo (The...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe