Sights & Attractions in Tuscany
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions Tuscany
|A-C D-K L-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abbazia di Sant'Antimo
It's well worth your while to go out of your way to visit this...
|Religious Sites||Abbazia di Sant'Antimo|
Badia a Coltibuono
North of Gaiole a turnoff leads to this Romanesque abbey that...
|Religious Sites||Radda in Chianti|
Basilica di San Francesco
The famous Piero della Francesca frescoes depicting The Legend...
This lovely Gothic baptistery, which stands across from the Duomo's...
The Duomo's 14th-century Gothic Baptistery was built to prop...
According to legend, the cemetery—a walled structure on the western...
Castello di Brolio
If you have time for only one castle in Tuscany, this is it...
|Castles / Palaces||Radda in Chianti|
The town's main church is not officially a duomo (cathedral)...
|Religious Sites||San Gimignano|
After it had lain unseen for possibly 700 years, a crypt was...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe