- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Borgo San Felice
At a Glance
- beautiful buildings
- romantic setting
- heated pool
- service is sometimes lax
- need a car to get around
Check Rates from our Partners
Borgo San Felice Review
Spread across five buildings, this elegant lodging used to be a small medieval town. Now it's given over to luxury, which is immediately apparent upon entering the reception area: white walls, high vaulted ceilings, and furniture covered in exquisite chintz prints mingle with tasteful etchings and watercolors. Rooms have tile floors, spacious bathrooms, and windows that open out onto peace and tranquillity. The restaurant ($$$$), Poggio Antico, serves sophisticated versions of Tuscan classics.
- Address: Località San Felice, 8 km (5 mi) northwest of Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castelnuovo Berardenga, 53019
- Phone: 0577/3964
- Website: www.borgosanfelice.com
- Location: Castelnuovo Berardenga
- 28 rooms, 15 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--Mar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
Hi Fodorites! Read more
I made a mistake and signed up for a Venice Walking tour on the same day I was arriving to the Venice airport from Rome. Read more
· News & Features
They said it couldn't be done...that it's impossible to find a tour bus-free patch of Tuscany to explore.... Read more
A New Yorker and a Tuscan walk into a bar...Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos, hosts of the Cooking Channel's... Read more
Tuscany in the fall means brisk days of olive oil tasting and countryside strolls, and evenings spe... Read more