Fodor's Choice: The Best Hotels in Tuscany
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Choice Tuscany Hotels
Built a short distance from Pienza in the 18th and 19th centuries, . . .
Castiglion del Bosco
This estate, one of the largest still in private hands in Tuscany,. . .
This romantic palazzo exudes a sense of genteel shabbiness, and. . .
In this lovely 15th-century palace rooms are spacious, with high. . .
|$$||Castellina in Chianti|
At this secluded and serene country inn, earth-tone fabrics compleme. . .
Relais San Bruno
Alberto Pavoncelli converted his family's summer home, just minutes. . .
Villa Armena Relais
Ideally situated in the rolling landscape of Tuscany just 20 minutes. . .
David and Catherine Gardner, Scottish expats, have transformed. . .
|$$$||Greve in Chianti|
Villa Il Poggiale
Renaissance gardens, beautiful rooms with high ceilings and elega. . .
|$$||Greve in Chianti|
Villa Le Barone
Once the home of the Viviani della Robbia family, this 16th-century. . .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's