All Tuscany Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
|A-G H-O P-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The former stables of the Villa Bottini have been transformed . . .
Hotel Relais dell'Orologio
What used to be a private family palace is now an intimate hideaway. . .
Hotel San Michele
Cortona might tempt you to step back in time and stay there awhile,. . .
Hotel Santa Caterina
Manager Lorenza Capannelli and her fine staff are welcoming, hospitable,. . .
The location has been described as "heaven on earth," and a stay. . .
Accommodation options here include rooms in an 18th-century villa,. . .
La Bottega di Giovannino
This is a fantastic place for the budget-conscious traveler, as. . .
|$||Radda in Chianti|
After serving as a Franciscan convent and then the residence o. . .
A quiet and serene family-owned farm in the middle of a small. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's