All Tuscany Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
|A-G H-O P-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Built a short distance from Pienza in the 18th and 19th centuries, . . .
Albergo del Chianti
Simply but pleasantly decorated bedrooms with plain modern cabinets. . .
|$||Greve in Chianti|
Albergo San Martino
The brocade bedspreads are fresh and crisp, the proprietor friendly,. . .
The cordial Landolfo family has carefully evoked a private home. . .
Castello di Gargonza
Enchantment reigns at this tiny 13th-century countryside hamlet,. . .
Castiglion del Bosco
This estate, one of the largest still in private hands in Tuscany,. . .
The rooms are modest and there's no elevator, but the central. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's