- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
In spring, summer, and fall, cyclists are as much a part of the landscape as the cypress trees. Many are on weeklong tours, but it's also possible to rent bikes or to join afternoon or day tours.
I Bike Italy. I Bike Italy leads one-day rides through the Chianti countryside. Via dei Lamberti 1, Florence, 50123. 055/0123994. www.ibikeitaly.com.
Marco Ramuzzi. Marco Ramuzzi rents bikes by the day or week from his shop in Greve, and organizes tours in the surrounding area. Via Stecchi 23, Greve in Chianti, 50022. 055/853037. www.ramuzzi.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Pisa Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $266+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Pisa Fr $108+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at La Pace Fr $121+/Nt — $121 Expedia
- Stay 2 night and save 15% off your stay!: Galilei in May — $158 Save with Expedia, $28/night less
- La Torre in May: $69 & Up — $69 Save with Expedia, $11/night less