- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Traveling to Sansepolcro by either car or bus from Arezzo will be much preferred over the journey by train, which can take up to four hours. By car, follow the SS73; if traveling by bus (1 hour), check with Etruria Mobilità for the schedule, though service is infrequent.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises