- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
The famous international wine show Vinitaly takes place for five days in early April, making Verona the "world capital of quality wines" for the week, attracting more than 3,000 exhibitors from dozens of countries. The show costs €35 per day and runs daily 9–6:30. For a few days in late March, before the opening of the show, there is a wine tasying opportunity, "Vinitaly For You," open to the general public, in the Palazzo di Gran Guardia, in Piazza Bra.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more
Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! Read more
Big essay first, a few questions later.
My husband and I have travelled a fair amount, both separately and together. We've gone on some smaller trips with our now 15-month old baby (including flying a Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more